Dear Potential Volunteer,
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with NCD Alliance of Kenya. Volunteers are an important part of our team and help us in many ways. We appreciate everyone who gives us the gift of their time. Wherever or whenever you volunteer, you will make a difference!
Below is some basic information regarding our volunteer program and application process.
- We require our ‘in-house’ volunteers to be a minimum of 18 years of age and ask them to commit to a three-month time frame of working the same shift preferably every week. Our shifts range from four (4) to eight (8) hours depending on the position and the department’s needs, as well as your schedule.
- The first step in our volunteer application process is completing an application. The application requires three non-family member references that the applicant has known for at least one full year and a short essay about why and what you are interested to learn while volunteering at NCD Alliance of Kenya. Once this information has been submitted, we will call you for an interview.
- Please note, completing an application does not guarantee acceptance into the volunteer program. All qualified volunteers will meet with the NCDAK’s Teammate department to receive a background of the organization core values, mission and vision.
- If you feel you will be able to meet the above requirements, we encourage you to return your application as soon as possible.
- Please return your completed application to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!